Table of Contents
Ariana Grande biography
Ariana Grande-Butera, born on June 26, 1993, in Boca Raton, Florida, is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. She began her career in 2008 in the Broadway musical 13 before playing the role of Cat Valentine in the Nickelodeon television series Victorious (2010–2013) and in the spinoff Sam & Cat (2013–2014).
Ariana’s music career took off with the release of her debut album “Yours Truly” in 2013, featuring the hit single “The Way.” Known for her powerful vocals and wide vocal range, she continued to achieve commercial success with albums like “My Everything” (2014), “Dangerous Woman” (2016), and “Sweetener” (2018).
One of her most significant career moments was the 2019 album “Thank U, Next,” which featured the chart-topping title track. The album showcased her emotional resilience and vulnerability in the aftermath of personal challenges.
Besides her music career, Ariana has made a mark in acting and has appeared in films like “Zoolander 2” and “Hairspray Live!” She has also earned numerous accolades, including Grammy Awards, MTV Video Music Awards, and Billboard Music Awards.
Known for her distinctive style, signature ponytail, and philanthropic efforts, Ariana Grande has become a prominent figure in pop culture. She’s not just a talented artist but also an advocate for mental health awareness and LGBTQ rights.
Trivia of Ariana Grande
Sure, here are some fun and interesting trivia facts about Ariana Grande:
- Musical Roots: Ariana’s family has a strong musical background. Her half-brother, Frankie Grande, is a performer and producer, and her maternal grandfather was a philanthropist and the owner of a successful business.
- Early Start: Ariana began her career in entertainment at a very young age. She was involved in local theater productions and even sang the National Anthem at various sporting events.
- Nickelodeon Star: Before becoming a pop sensation, Ariana gained fame for her role as Cat Valentine on the Nickelodeon shows “Victorious” and “Sam & Cat.” Her character’s unique voice and quirky personality became memorable for fans.
- Donutgate: In 2015, Ariana faced some controversy when a video surfaced of her licking donuts in a bakery and saying she hated America. The incident sparked discussions about privacy and public image.
- Tattoo Tributes: Ariana has several tattoos, many of which hold personal significance. Notably, she has a bee tattoo behind her ear as a tribute to the victims of the Manchester Arena bombing in 2017.
- Vegan Lifestyle: Ariana is a vegan and has been outspoken about her love for animals. She often shares her vegan lifestyle on social media and advocates for animal rights.
- Chart Records: With numerous chart-topping hits, Ariana Grande has achieved several Billboard chart records. Notably, she became the first artist since The Beatles to have their lead singles from each of their first three albums debut within the top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100.
- Engagements: Ariana Grande has been engaged multiple times. She was engaged to comedian Pete Davidson in 2018, and later to real estate agent Dalton Gomez, whom she married in May 2021.
- Philanthropy: Ariana has been actively involved in charitable work. After the Manchester Arena bombing, she organized the “One Love Manchester” benefit concert to raise funds for the victims and their families.
- Impersonations: Ariana is known for her talent in celebrity impersonations. She has showcased this skill on various talk shows, including her spot-on impressions of Celine Dion, Britney Spears, and Rihanna.