Table of Contents
Donna D’Errico biography
Donna D’Errico is an American actress and model known for her work in television, particularly for her role on the popular TV series “Baywatch.” Here are some key points about her:
- “Baywatch” Role: Donna D’Errico gained significant fame for her role as Donna Marco on the iconic lifeguard drama series “Baywatch.” She joined the cast in 1996 during the seventh season and appeared on the show until its final season in 1998.
- Playboy Playmate: Before her acting career took off, Donna D’Errico was selected as the Playboy Playmate of the Month in September 1995. This Playboy feature helped boost her visibility.
- Acting Career: In addition to “Baywatch,” Donna D’Errico appeared in several TV shows and films. Some of her other notable TV roles include appearances on series such as “Married… with Children,” “Blossom,” and “Reno 911!”
- “Candyman: Day of the Dead”: Donna D’Errico starred in the horror film “Candyman: Day of the Dead” (1999), playing the role of Caroline McKeever.
- Personal Life: Donna was previously married to musician Nikki Sixx, who is best known as the bassist of the rock band Mötley Crüe. The couple was married from 1996 to 2007. She has also been involved in other high-profile relationships.
- Other Pursuits: Donna D’Errico has pursued various interests beyond her entertainment career. She has been involved in philanthropy, including efforts to support veterans. She has also had an interest in writing.
- Adventure Reality Show: Donna was a contestant on the adventure reality series “Stars Earn Stripes” in 2012. The show featured celebrities paired with military and law enforcement professionals in various challenges.
- Post-“Baywatch” Activities: After her time on “Baywatch,” Donna D’Errico has been involved in a mix of acting, modeling, and other projects, though her later career did not reach the same level of prominence as her “Baywatch” years.
Donna D’Errico remains recognized for her role in “Baywatch” and her work in the entertainment industry during the late 1990s and early 2000s.
Trivia of Donna D’Errico
Donna D’Errico has had an interesting career with various highlights and lesser-known facts. Here are some trivia points about her:
- Beauty Pageant Contestant: Before her Playboy Playmate fame, Donna D’Errico participated in beauty pageants. She won the title of Miss September 1995 in Playboy’s annual “Playmate of the Year” contest.
- “Baywatch” Lifeguard Training: To prepare for her role on “Baywatch,” Donna D’Errico underwent actual lifeguard training to make her portrayal of a lifeguard more authentic.
- Born in the USA: While Donna D’Errico is known for her Italian heritage, she was actually born in Dothan, Alabama, on March 30, 1968.
- Relationship with Mötley Crüe: Donna’s relationship and eventual marriage to Nikki Sixx, the bassist of the iconic rock band Mötley Crüe, brought her even more attention in the media. The two married in 1996 and had three children together before their divorce in 2007.
- Marine Biology Aspirations: Before pursuing a career in entertainment, Donna D’Errico aspired to become a marine biologist. However, her modeling career took off before she could fully pursue that path.
- Film Roles: In addition to her work on “Baywatch,” Donna has had roles in a few films, including a role in the horror film “Candyman: Day of the Dead” (1999).
- Reality TV and Adventure Shows: Donna has appeared on various reality TV shows, including the adventure reality series “Stars Earn Stripes” in 2012, where celebrities worked alongside military and law enforcement professionals.
- Philanthropic Activities: Donna D’Errico has been involved in charitable work. She has supported veterans’ causes and has been active in raising awareness about issues affecting military personnel and their families.
- Animal Advocate: Donna is known for her love of animals and has been involved in advocating for animal welfare.
- Post-Acting Pursuits: In recent years, Donna has shown interest in writing and has been working on several projects. She has also been an advocate for mental health awareness and has shared her personal experiences to help reduce stigma.
These trivia facts highlight some of the different aspects of Donna D’Errico’s life and career beyond her well-known role on “Baywatch.”
Movies and webseries of Donna D’Errico
Donna D’Errico is primarily known for her work on television, particularly her role on “Baywatch.” However, she has also appeared in some films and reality TV shows. As of my knowledge cutoff date in September 2021, here are some of the projects she has been involved in:
- “Candyman: Day of the Dead” (1999) – Donna D’Errico played the role of Caroline McKeever in this horror film, which is part of the “Candyman” film series.
Television Series and Reality Shows:
- “Baywatch” (1996-1998) – Donna D’Errico gained significant fame for her role as Donna Marco on the iconic lifeguard drama series “Baywatch.” She joined the cast in 1996 during the seventh season and appeared on the show until its final season in 1998.
- “Married… with Children” (1995) – Donna had a guest-starring role in an episode of this popular sitcom.
- “Son of the Beach” (2001-2002) – A comedy series created by the same team behind “Baywatch,” where Donna made guest appearances.
- “Sabrina the Teenage Witch” (2001) – Another guest-starring role for Donna on this fantasy sitcom.
- “Reno 911!” (2004) – She appeared as Bibi on this comedy series.
- “In the Blink of an Eye” (2009) – A made-for-TV movie in which Donna D’Errico appeared as Rachel.
- “Meet the Browns” (2009) – She played the character Debbie in an episode of this comedy series.
- “Celebrity Paranormal Project” (2006) – Donna participated in this reality TV series that involved celebrities exploring reportedly haunted locations.
- “Battle of the Network Reality Stars” (2005) – Donna D’Errico appeared as a contestant on this reality competition series.
- “Stars Earn Stripes” (2012) – Donna was a contestant on this adventure reality series, where celebrities were paired with military and law enforcement professionals in various challenges.
Please note that my knowledge is based on information available up to September 2021, and there might be additional projects or developments involving Donna D’Errico since that time.