Table of Contents
Kaitlin Doubleday biography
Kaitlin Doubleday is an American actress known for her work in film and television. She has appeared in various roles, including both television series and movies. Here are some key points about Kaitlin Doubleday:
- Early Career: She was born on July 19, 1984, in Los Angeles, California, USA, into a family with a background in entertainment.
- Acting Family: Kaitlin Doubleday comes from a family of actors. Her sister, Portia Doubleday, is also an actress known for her roles in films and TV shows.
- “Empire” (2015-2018): Doubleday gained significant recognition for her role as Rhonda Lyon in the popular television series “Empire.” Her character was involved in the Lyon family’s dramatic power struggles.
- “Catch Me If You Can” (2002): One of her early notable roles was in the film “Catch Me If You Can,” where she portrayed Brenda Strong, a flight attendant who crosses paths with the main character played by Leonardo DiCaprio.
- “Waiting…” (2005): She appeared in the comedy film “Waiting…” which revolves around the employees of a restaurant.
- “Nashville” (2017-2018): Kaitlin Doubleday also had a recurring role in the television series “Nashville,” contributing to her presence in the entertainment industry.
- “Accepted” (2006): She was part of the ensemble cast in this comedy film about a group of high school graduates who create their own fake college.
- “The March Sisters at Christmas” (2012): She starred in this TV movie, a modern adaptation of Louisa May Alcott’s classic novel “Little Women.”
- Personal Life: Kaitlin Doubleday has kept her personal life relatively private, with limited public information about her activities outside of her acting career.
Please note that my knowledge is based on information available up to September 2021, and there may have been new developments or additional insights about Kaitlin Doubleday’s life or career since that time.
Trivia of Kaitlin Doubleday
Certainly! Here are some trivia facts about actress Kaitlin Doubleday:
- Early Acting Start: Kaitlin Doubleday began her acting career at a young age, with her first television appearance in the soap opera “Guiding Light” when she was just 4 years old.
- Musical Talents: She has a background in singing and dancing, which has been showcased in some of her acting roles. This includes her role on the television series “Empire,” where music and performances play a central part.
- Sibling Connection: As mentioned earlier, Kaitlin Doubleday has a sister, Portia Doubleday, who is also an actress. Portia is known for her roles in films like “Carrie” (2013) and the TV series “Mr. Robot.”
- “Empire” Impact: Her role as Rhonda Lyon in the hit series “Empire” earned her a considerable fan following, and her character was part of several significant storylines on the show.
- Connection to Michael Buble: Kaitlin Doubleday is married to Devin Lucien, who is a DJ and a close friend of singer Michael Bublé. Bublé actually sang at their wedding.
- Philanthropic Efforts: She has been involved in various philanthropic activities, including supporting organizations that focus on mental health awareness.
- Favorite TV Show: During an interview, she mentioned that “The Golden Girls” is one of her favorite TV shows and that she would love to have a Golden Girls-themed party.
- “Teen Wolf” Cameo: She had a cameo appearance in the popular TV series “Teen Wolf,” showcasing her involvement in different TV shows.
- Respected by Peers: Kaitlin Doubleday has been praised by fellow actors and colleagues for her professionalism and dedication to her craft.
Please verify this information with more recent sources, as there may have been new developments or additional trivia about Kaitlin Doubleday since my last update in September 2021.
Movies and webseries Kaitlin Doubleday
As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, Kaitlin Doubleday has appeared in a range of movies and television projects, including both movies and TV series. Please note that there may have been new releases or additional appearances since that time. Here are some notable movies and a mention of a web series in which Kaitlin Doubleday has been involved:
- “Catch Me If You Can” (2002) – Doubleday had a small role in this acclaimed film, based on the true story of Frank Abagnale Jr., played by Leonardo DiCaprio.
- “Waiting…” (2005) – She appeared in this comedy film about the employees of a restaurant, starring Ryan Reynolds and Anna Faris.
- “Accepted” (2006) – Doubleday was part of the ensemble cast in this comedy film about a group of high school graduates who create their own fake college.
- “The March Sisters at Christmas” (2012) – She starred in this TV movie, a modern adaptation of Louisa May Alcott’s classic novel “Little Women.”
- “Caviar Dreams” (2017) – Doubleday appeared in this short film, which explores a comedic and quirky scenario involving dreams and aspirations.
- “The Connors” (2018-2021) – While not a web series, it’s worth mentioning that Kaitlin Doubleday had a recurring role as Louise on this television series, a spin-off of the iconic sitcom “Roseanne.”
Please verify this information with more recent sources, as there may have been new movies, web series, or television appearances involving Kaitlin Doubleday released since September 2021.