Table of Contents
Lisa Hartman Black biography
Lisa Hartman Black is an American actress and singer, born on June 1, 1956, in Houston, Texas. Here are some key points from Lisa Hartman Black’s biography:
- Early Life:
- Lisa Hartman Black was born to Howard and Jonni Hartman in Houston, Texas.
- Acting Career:
- Hartman began her acting career with guest appearances on television shows such as “The Rockford Files” and “The Love Boat.”
- She gained widespread recognition for her role as Cathy Geary Rush on the television series “Tabitha,” a spin-off of the popular series “Bewitched.”
- Music Career:
- Lisa Hartman Black is also a singer and has released several country music albums. Her single “When I Said I Do,” a duet with her husband Clint Black, became a hit on the country charts.
- Film and Television Roles:
- Hartman appeared in films like “The Hero” (1972) and “Where the Boys Are ’84” (1984).
- She had notable television roles in series such as “Knots Landing,” where she played the character Ciji Dunne.
- Marriage to Clint Black:
- Lisa Hartman Black married country music singer Clint Black in 1991. The couple has a daughter named Lily Pearl Black.
- Collaboration with Clint Black:
- Lisa and Clint Black have collaborated on musical projects, including the duet “When I Said I Do,” which won them the Academy of Country Music Award for Vocal Event of the Year in 1998.
- Later Career:
- Lisa Hartman Black continued her acting career with appearances in television shows like “Ties That Bind” and “Still the King.”
- Lisa Hartman Black has been involved in charitable activities, supporting causes related to health and well-being.
Lisa Hartman Black’s career spans both acting and music, and she has been a presence in the entertainment industry for several decades. Her contributions to television, film, and country music have made her a well-known figure in the entertainment world.
Trivia of Lisa Hartman Black
Certainly! Here are some trivia bits about Lisa Hartman Black:
- Early Career: Lisa Hartman Black began her career in entertainment at a young age, starting with guest appearances on popular television shows in the 1970s.
- “Tabitha” Series: Hartman gained recognition for her role as Cathy Geary Rush in the television series “Tabitha,” a spin-off of the classic show “Bewitched.” She played the daughter of the original series’ main character, Tabitha Stephens.
- Country Music Career: In addition to her acting career, Lisa Hartman Black pursued a career in country music. She released several albums and gained success with singles like “If Love Must Go” and “Till My Heart Stops Beating.”
- Collaboration with Clint Black: Lisa Hartman Black’s most successful musical collaboration was with her husband, country music singer Clint Black. Their duet “When I Said I Do” became a chart-topping hit.
- Acting in “Knots Landing”: Hartman had a significant role in the popular television series “Knots Landing,” where she portrayed the character Ciji Dunne. Her performance in the show earned her recognition.
- Marriage to Clint Black: Lisa Hartman Black married Clint Black, a prominent country music artist, in 1991. Their marriage has been enduring, and they have collaborated on both personal and professional fronts.
- Award-Winning Duet: The duet “When I Said I Do,” performed by Lisa Hartman Black and Clint Black, won the Academy of Country Music Award for Vocal Event of the Year in 1998.
- Philanthropy: Lisa Hartman Black has been involved in philanthropic activities, supporting various charitable causes related to health and well-being.
- Post-Hiatus Return to Acting: After taking a break from acting, Lisa Hartman Black returned to the screen with roles in television shows like “Ties That Bind” and “Still the King.”
These trivia points provide a glimpse into Lisa Hartman Black’s multifaceted career and personal life.
Movies of Lisa Hartman Black
Lisa Hartman Black has had a notable career in both television and film. Here are some movies featuring Lisa Hartman Black:
- “Where the Boys Are ’84” (1984): A romantic comedy film in which Lisa Hartman played the role of Laurie Jameson.
- “Just My Imagination” (1992): A television movie where Hartman starred as Diane Treadway.
- “Danielle Steel’s ‘Secrets'” (1992): A television movie adaptation of Danielle Steel’s novel, where Hartman portrayed the character Deedee.
- “Deadly Blessing” (1981): A horror film directed by Wes Craven, in which Lisa Hartman had a role as Lana Marcus.
- “Not in My Family” (1993): A television movie where Hartman played the role of Marsha Stewart.
While Lisa Hartman Black is perhaps more known for her television roles, these films showcase her versatility as an actress in various genres, including romantic comedy, horror, and drama.