Ashley Argota is an American actress and singer. She was born on January 9, 1993, in Redlands, California. Argota gained recognition for her work in television shows, movies, and theater.
Argota began her acting career at a young age and made her television debut in 2007 with a guest role on the Nickelodeon series "iCarly." She subsequently gained popularity for her recurring role as Lulu on the hit Nickelodeon series "True Jackson, VP" (2008-2011). Her portrayal of Lulu, the best friend of the main character, showcased her comedic talent and helped establish her as a young star.
In addition to her television work, Argota has appeared in various films, including the Disney Channel Original Movie "How to Build a Better Boy" (2014) and the independent film "The Fosters" (2013). She has also taken on theater roles, performing in productions such as "The Lion King" and "Cinderella."
Argota is also a talented singer and has released her own music. She has released singles such as "Limitless" and "Love Me for Me," showcasing her vocal abilities and passion for music.
Outside of her acting and singing career, Argota has been involved in philanthropic work. She has supported organizations such as Starlight Children's Foundation and St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
In recent years, Argota has continued to work in both television and music. She has made guest appearances on shows like "The Fosters," "The Thundermans," and "Lab Rats: Elite Force."
Please note that my knowledge cutoff is in September 2021, so any developments or activities that occurred after that date may not be included in this response.
1. Ashley Argota began her acting career at the age of 14 when she was cast in the Broadway musical "The Lion King" as Young Nala.
2. She was a contestant on the talent competition show "Star Search" in 2003, where she showcased her singing abilities.
3. Argota released her debut single, "Limitless," in 2013. The song received positive reviews and was featured on Radio Disney.
4. She has a strong social media presence and actively engages with her fans on platforms like Instagram and Twitter.
5. Argota was named one of Popstar! Magazine's "One to Watch" in 2011.
6. She has made guest appearances on popular television shows such as "The Bold and the Beautiful," "Lab Rats: Elite Force," and "The Fosters."
7. Argota is of Filipino descent and has expressed pride in her heritage. She has been involved in Filipino-American community events and celebrations.
8. In addition to her acting and singing career, Argota has a passion for photography and often shares her work on social media.
9. She has been involved in charitable initiatives such as the Trevor Project, which focuses on suicide prevention among LGBTQ+ youth.
10. Argota has collaborated with other notable artists, including her fellow Nickelodeon star Drake Bell on the song "All I Want for Christmas Is You."
These trivia facts provide a glimpse into Ashley Argota's career and personal life. However, it's worth noting that her life and career are dynamic, and there may be additional developments or trivia about her that have occurred since September 2021.