Kimberlin Brown is an American actress known for her work in television soap operas and other television series. Here is a bio of Kimberlin Brown:
Full Name: Kimberlin Ann Brown
Date of Birth: June 29, 1961
Place of Birth: Hayward, California, USA
Early Life and Education:
Kimberlin Brown was born in Hayward, California, and raised in San Francisco. She attended San Francisco State University and earned a degree in political science.
1. Soap Opera Stardom: Brown gained fame and recognition for her roles in popular soap operas. She is best known for her portrayal of Sheila Carter in the daytime drama "The Young and the Restless" (1990-1992, 1993-1995, 2005) and its spin-off "The Bold and the Beautiful" (1992-1998, 2002, 2017-2018). The character of Sheila became one of the most iconic and memorable villains in soap opera history.
2. Other Television Work: In addition to her soap opera roles, Kimberlin Brown has appeared in various television series and made guest appearances in shows like "Port Charles," "All My Children," "One Life to Live," and "General Hospital."
3. Political Involvement: Brown has been involved in politics and has been an active advocate for various causes. She has run for public office and has been a speaker at political events.
4. Business Ventures: Apart from her acting career, Kimberlin Brown is also an entrepreneur. She owns and operates a successful avocado farm in California.
5. Return to Soap Operas: In 2017, she reprised her role as Sheila Carter in "The Bold and the Beautiful," further solidifying her status as a soap opera legend.
Kimberlin Brown has been married twice and has three children.
Brown has been involved in various charitable and political causes. She has advocated for issues such as agriculture, the environment, and conservative values.
1. In 2012, Brown was a delegate to the Republican National Convention.
2. She is the co-owner of the California avocado farm, which has been in operation for many years.
3. Kimberlin Brown has been a guest speaker at various political events and conferences.
4. She was awarded the Soap Opera Digest Award for Outstanding Female Villain for her role as Sheila Carter in "The Young and the Restless."
Please note that the information provided here is based on the data available up until September 2021, and there may have been new developments in Kimberlin Brown's life or career since then. For the most current information, I recommend checking more recent sources or her official website.
1. Kimberlin Brown auditioned for the role of Margo Lynley on "The Bold and the Beautiful" but was cast as Sheila Carter, a character originally intended for a short-term storyline. However, her portrayal of Sheila became so popular that the character was kept in the show for several years and even appeared in multiple soap operas.
2. Brown's character, Sheila Carter, is one of the few soap opera characters to have crossed over to multiple soap operas. Sheila has appeared in "The Young and the Restless," "The Bold and the Beautiful," and "General Hospital."
3. Her performance as Sheila Carter earned her three Soap Opera Digest Awards, including Outstanding Female Villain, Outstanding Villainess: Prime Time, and Outstanding Return: Prime Time.
4. In 2017, Kimberlin Brown was a contestant on the reality TV series "Survivor: Game Changers," where she competed against other returning players from previous seasons of "Survivor."
5. Brown has been involved in politics and has run for public office. She ran for the United States House of Representatives in California's 36th congressional district in 2014 and again in California's 49th congressional district in 2018.
6. She is actively involved in the avocado industry and co-owns a successful avocado farm in California.
7. Kimberlin Brown is a licensed pilot and enjoys flying in her free time.
8. She has been a strong advocate for the U.S. Constitution and conservative values and has spoken at various political events.
9. Brown is a supporter of various charitable causes, including organizations that focus on the environment and agriculture.
10. She has been an animal lover and has worked with organizations that promote animal welfare and conservation.
11. Kimberlin Brown has made appearances on various talk shows and entertainment news programs, discussing her soap opera career and her political aspirations.
Please note that trivia facts may change over time, and it's always a good idea to check for the latest information to ensure accuracy.