As of my last update in September 2021, Lacey Chabert is an American actress and voice actress known for her work in film, television, and animated projects. Here's a brief bio of her:
Full Name: Lacey Nicole Chabert
Date of Birth: September 30, 1982
Place of Birth: Purvis, Mississippi, USA
Early Life and Career:
Lacey Chabert was born in Mississippi and raised in Louisiana. She started her career in the entertainment industry at a young age, appearing in various television commercials and performing in theater productions.
Chabert gained widespread recognition and popularity for her role as Claudia Salinger in the TV drama series "Party of Five," which aired from 1994 to 2000. Her performance as the youngest sibling in a family struggling to cope with the loss of their parents earned her critical acclaim.
Voice Acting Work:
Apart from her on-screen roles, Lacey Chabert has had a successful career as a voice actress. She provided the voice for the character Eliza Thornberry in the animated series "The Wild Thornberrys" (1998-2004) and its spin-off films. She also voiced Meg Griffin in the animated series "Family Guy" during its early seasons.
Film and Television Career:
Chabert has appeared in numerous television movies and feature films. Some of her notable film credits include "Mean Girls" (2004), "Not Another Teen Movie" (2001), and "Lost in Space" (1998). She has also starred in various Hallmark Channel movies, becoming a familiar face in the network's romantic comedies.
Awards and Nominations:
Throughout her career, Lacey Chabert has received several nominations for her performances. She won the MTV Movie Award for Best On-Screen Team for her role in "Mean Girls."
Lacey Chabert is known for keeping her personal life private. She got married to David Nehdar in 2013, and the couple has a daughter together.
Chabert has been involved in charitable causes and has supported organizations dedicated to children's welfare and health issues.
Please note that the information provided is based on data available up to September 2021, and there might have been further developments in Lacey Chabert's life and career since then.
1. Early Start: Lacey Chabert began her acting career at the age of 7, appearing in a Broadway production of "Les Misérables" as young Cosette.
2. First Voice Acting Role: Her first voice acting role was as the young Princess Elise in the animated series "The Princess and the Pea" (1994).
3. Mean Girls: Lacey Chabert originally auditioned for the role of Cady Heron in the movie "Mean Girls" but was ultimately cast as Gretchen Wieners, a character known for her iconic phrase, "That's so fetch!"
4. Starred with Jennifer Love Hewitt: Lacey and Jennifer Love Hewitt, her "Party of Five" co-star, remained friends over the years and reunited to work together in the animated series "Family Guy," where Jennifer played her sister-in-law.
5. Maxim's Hot 100: In 2007, Lacey Chabert was listed at No. 56 on Maxim magazine's Hot 100 list.
6. Dancing with the Stars: Chabert competed in the ninth season of "Dancing with the Stars" but was eliminated in the early rounds of the competition.
7. Exclusive Christmas Films: She has become a prominent figure in Hallmark Channel's Christmas movies, starring in several beloved holiday-themed films.
8. Collects Snow Globes: Lacey has a collection of over 200 snow globes, which she started as a hobby at a young age.
9. Charity Ambassador: Lacey Chabert is a supporter of several charities, including the African charity organization, Nothing But Nets, which aims to combat malaria.
10. Role in "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past": In the romantic comedy "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past," she played the role of Sandra, alongside Matthew McConaughey and Jennifer Garner.
These trivia facts give you a glimpse into Lacey Chabert's diverse career and interests, both in the acting world and her personal life. Please note that information may have changed or been updated since my last knowledge update in September 2021.