It is highly unlikely that Iron Man will return to the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). Robert Downey Jr., who played Tony Stark/Iron Man, has said that he is done with the role. Additionally, Marvel Studios has said that they are not currently planning to bring back Iron Man.
However, there is always a possibility that Iron Man could return in some form. For example, he could appear in a flashback or a dream sequence. Or, Marvel could introduce a new character who takes on the mantle of Iron Man.
Ultimately, the decision of whether or not to bring back Iron Man is up to Marvel Studios. But for now, it seems unlikely that we will see him again.
Here are some reasons why Iron Man is unlikely to return:
- Robert Downey Jr. has said that he is done with the role.
- Marvel Studios is focusing on developing new characters.
- Bringing back Iron Man would be a difficult task, as his death was a major moment in the MCU.
However, there are also some reasons why Iron Man could return:
- There is still a lot of demand for the character from fans.
- Marvel Studios could find a way to bring him back in a way that is respectful to his death.
- The MCU is constantly evolving, so it is possible that they will find a way to bring back Iron Man in the future.
Only time will tell if Iron Man will return to the MCU. But for now, it seems unlikely.