Ali Haider is a Pakistani singer, actor, and songwriter. He was born on October 22, 1967, in Karachi, Pakistan. Haider rose to fame in the 1990s with his hit songs and became known for his soulful voice and romantic ballads.
Ali Haider started his music career with the album "Jane Jan Sun" in 1988, which included the popular song "Qarar." The song became a massive success and established him as a prominent singer in the Pakistani music industry. He continued to release successful albums like "Sandesa" (1993) and "Tera Naam Liya To..." (1995), which further solidified his popularity.
Apart from singing, Ali Haider has also acted in various Pakistani television dramas and films. He made his acting debut with the TV drama serial "Chand Sa Mukh" in 1990. He went on to star in several other popular dramas such as "Diyar-e-Dil" and "Chandni Raatein."
In addition to his music and acting career, Ali Haider has been actively involved in humanitarian and charitable work. He released the song "Purani Jeans" in 1993, which was dedicated to the welfare of underprivileged children.
Ali Haider's contribution to Pakistani music and entertainment industry has earned him a significant fan following. His melodious voice and versatile talent have made him one of the respected figures in the industry.
Personal Information of Actor
1. Ali Haider is known for his distinctive hairstyle, with long, flowing locks that became his signature look during the 1990s.
2. One of his most popular songs, "Purani Jeans," became an anthem for nostalgia and resonated with the youth of Pakistan.
3. Ali Haider released an album called "Jadoo" in 1995, which featured the hit track "Chandni Raatein." The album was a commercial success and further established his popularity.
4. In addition to Urdu, Ali Haider has sung in various languages, including Punjabi and Sindhi, showcasing his versatility as a singer.
5. He has acted in several television dramas, and his performance in the drama serial "Diyar-e-Dil" was widely praised by audiences and critics alike.
6. Ali Haider has also composed music for various Pakistani films and television shows, showcasing his talent as a music producer.
7. He took a hiatus from music in the early 2000s to focus on his personal life and spiritual journey. During this time, he released a religious album called "Mola Dil Badal De" that gained popularity among religious music listeners.
8. Ali Haider made a comeback to the music scene in 2009 with the album "Janay Do," which included the hit single "Soniye Hiriye."
9. Over the years, Ali Haider has received numerous awards and accolades for his contributions to the music and entertainment industry in Pakistan.
10. He continues to perform live concerts and remains an influential figure in the Pakistani music industry, captivating audiences with his soulful voice and timeless songs.