As of my last update in September 2021, Josie Davis is an American actress known for her work in film and television. Here is a brief bio of her based on the available information up to that time:
Full Name: Josie Rebecca Davis
Date of Birth: January 16, 1973
Place of Birth: Los Angeles, California, USA
Josie Davis began her acting career at a young age and gained widespread recognition for her role as Sarah Powell in the popular television sitcom "Charles in Charge," which aired from 1987 to 1990. The show starred Scott Baio as Charles, a college student who works as a live-in babysitter for a family, and Davis played one of the Powell children.
Following her success on "Charles in Charge," Davis continued to make appearances in various TV shows and films throughout the 1990s and 2000s. Some of her notable television credits include guest appearances in series like "Beverly Hills, 90210," "Silk Stalkings," and "CSI: Miami."
In addition to her television work, Josie Davis has also acted in TV movies, including Lifetime movies like "The Perfect Assistant" and "Dirty Teacher."
Throughout her career, Davis has shown versatility in her roles and has tackled a range of characters, from comedic to dramatic.
Please note that there may have been further developments in Josie Davis's career or personal life beyond my last update, so I recommend checking more recent sources for the latest information.
1. Early Start: Josie Davis began her acting career at the age of three when she appeared in a Barbie doll commercial.
2. "Charles in Charge": Her breakthrough role came as Sarah Powell in the TV series "Charles in Charge" (1987-1990), alongside Scott Baio. The show played a significant role in launching her career in the entertainment industry.
3. College Education: Davis attended the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) and graduated with a degree in English.
4. "Beverly Hills, 90210": She had a recurring role as Camille Desmond in the popular 1990s TV series "Beverly Hills, 90210."
5. Soap Opera Star: Josie Davis appeared in the soap opera "The Young and the Restless" as Grace Turner from 2003 to 2004.
6. Filmmaker: In addition to acting, Davis is also involved in filmmaking. She wrote, directed, and produced the short film "The Trouble with Romance."
7. Humanitarian Work: Davis is an advocate for various charitable causes, including organizations that focus on children's welfare, education, and health.
8. Love of Books: She is an avid reader and has spoken about her passion for books and literature in interviews.
9. Pet Lover: Davis is an animal lover and has been involved in animal rescue efforts.
10. Philanthropy: She supports and works with organizations such as Children's Hospital Los Angeles, the Alzheimer's Association, and Children Uniting Nations.
Remember, trivia facts may change or be updated over time, so I recommend verifying these facts with more recent sources.